Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 30 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 30 - a dream for the future 

I have a few!

I dream of a time when I can openly talk to anyone about Claire without making them feel uncomfortable.

I dream of a time when someone will ask me how many children I have and I can include Claire without feeling as though I have made the conversation awkward.

I dream of a time when I can wear my awareness ribbon and have others recognize what it is and why I and so many others wear it.

I dream of a time when we as Babyloss families don’t feel so alone because resources, support and education are readily available.

I dream of a time when outsiders can learn that all that needs to be said is a heartfelt, “I am sorry for your loss.”

I dream of a time when I dream of Claire.

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved