Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 22 - a website that has been meaningful since your loss.

I cannot pinpoint one or the other, or the countless others because everywhere I have stumbled since losing Claire has brought a little piece of something healing and meaningful to me.

However... I guess if it really comes down to it, my own site has been the most meaningful to me for the main reason that it is Claire’s space. It has been my outlet, my comfort zone, my honesty box.

But... it is a culmination of all that I have taken from the baby loss community and organized in my way to give back to others who are in need. Without everyone else, this would be a pretty lonely and empty space so I thank each and every one of you who has touched my life in a way that no one else possibly could and because of you, have brought others comfort through visiting me and linking to you and vice versa.

Without you, my website would not have come together as I imagined. Because of you, my website has become more than I imagined it would be.

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved