Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse

Jaime + purse has always been a bit of a joke between me and my friends. I never ever carried a purse until 3 years ago. I have always been a minimalist and just brought my man wallet with me in the pocket of my coat. I never really had a use for one and truth be told still don’t but...somehow fell into the pressure to own one while on a girls trip a few years ago! I think it came from owning a wallet AND a cell phone and having no place to put them when we were out in nice weather! So I broke down and bought one and now have 4.

And that being said my friends still make fun of me because I always have to add stuff to my purse to make it look like I am actually carrying it for a purpose! A wallet and cell phone just don’t add enough weight or bulk to make it look worthwhile!

In my purse you would find:
~ my man wallet
~ my cell phone
~ my Chapstick
~ Tide To Go stick
~ my hard sunglasses case
~ a pen and sticky notes

and sometimes:
(if more weight or bulk is needed!)
~ baby wipes
~ a magazine
~ a book
~ extra change

And on the outside you will see my Pregnant and Infant Loss ribbon made by Franchesca! (I alternate it to whichever purse I am using!)

But most days... you will still find me with just my wallet and phone in my coat pocket!

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved