Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 11 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 11 - a photo of you recently and how it makes you feel seeing it now.

This pic was taken this summer at one of my BFFs wedding. It makes me feel good to look a this pic because it is one of the only pictures taken of me since losing Claire where I felt as good on the inside as I felt I looked on the outside. Not trying to toot my own horn by any means... I just think that the happiness and overwhelming joy and love I felt for my friend showed through... and the make up applied by a professional certainly helped too!!
I love weddings.
I love Kim and Chris.
I love how in love they are.

I loved getting dressed up and wearing heels.
I love how skinny my face looks! ;)

I love that I felt really truly happy that day!

xo
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved