Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 2 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 2 - a movie that helped you get through the hard times, or one that jumps out at you after your loss.

How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days” has always been a favourite movie of mine. So much so that I know it word for word and I love every single word of it! I watch it at least once every couple of months and the night I went into labor with William I was watching it. And I usually watch it on the eve of William’s birthday or close to it.

It is a funny, sweet, charming, feel good, cheezy chick flick and it puts a smile on my face and tears in my eyes every single time. It is a guarantee that for 116 minutes I will be enjoying doing what I am doing.

It is THE movie that gets me through the hard times... I mean really, that much Matthew McConaughey... how bad can it be?!
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved