Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 13 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 13 - a fictional book that is meaningful to you since your loss.

I wouldn’t say they are meaningful but I broke down and read the Twilight series after Claire died and it will always remind me of this year of my life. One of the characters names is Claire... she was not a key character so her name did not appear often however every time I did read her name it stung a bit but also made me smile.

Come to think of it, there were a few quotes I read here and there throughout  the series that really touched me or affected me or made me think... but I never did write them down like I wanted to. And now I have given all of the books back to my friend who lent them to me (thanks Jill!). So one day I may have to read them again.
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved