Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 18 of “Thirty posts in thirty days”...



Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding.

I have written about my wedding day once before...you can read about my wedding here.

Today I thought I would share our wedding reception. We had a reception in town once we returned from Jamaica so that we could share with our family and friends.

My best friend took our pictures for us. My family and friends helped organize absolutely everything. We had good food, beautiful weather, a fabulous dj and we danced all. night. long!

Andrew and I had an absolute blast!! And have continued to have fun together as well as with our family and friends ever since!

4 fabulous years down... many more to go!
And it just keeps getting better!

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved