Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 19- Project

I have not yet been able to put full focus, expense, effort, and energy into starting the project
I would like to begin however it is my hope to start collecting bears and along with the help
of my mother, who so kindly volunteered her sewing skills, to accompany these bears with
small blankets to donate to our local hospital so that families who have suffered a loss will
be able to leave the hospital with something in their arms to bring them a little comfort
 in their darkest days and have a treasured item to keep for a lifetime.
 One day, project Claire's Bears will become a reality.

To view a project I used to do but unfortunately had to give up, for my safety,
check out Day 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved