Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12- Scents

I bought these 2 candles to light on October 15th, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, 
14 days after Claire had been born. 

The pink one is for our Little Love that we lost in Sept of 2004 as well as for Claire. 
The green one is for all babies gone too soon.


We light these 2 candles for one hour every year as we participate in the 
Wave of Light for October 15th (see below). 

The scent brings me back...  a combination of sweet, spicy and outdoorsy.

I would love to light the candles more often but I don't want them to burn out completely as unfortunately I no longer remember who makes them.
It makes me sad to think that one day they too will be gone forever...
In the meantime I will enjoy every minute of the 60 a year that they are lit
knowing that at that rate they should last quite a few years!

Who will you be lighting your candle for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved