Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweetness...



Aww, shucks!! Rachel at Curls O Fred passed this award may way! Thank you Rachel for reading, supporting and just plain getting it!

The rules of this award are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

So 10 things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1. My family... each and every member!
2. Hugs
3. Mint anything
4. Girlfriends... real life and internet life included!
5. The sun
6. The smell of clean laundry
7. Baking
8. “Reality” television
9. The internet
10. Love, love, love

And I pass this award onto the following bloggers :
1. Jill @ Footprints On Our Hearts (Thank you for being the first BLM to reach out and let me know I was not alone.)
2. Rachel @ Three Butterflies and A Monkey (Thank you for creating Marvelous Mondays and showing me how to start the week off on the right foot.)
3. Beth @ Safe In This House (Thank you for being so raw and real.)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved