Thursday, April 8, 2010

The etching season has come to a close...



I have to admit I am a little sad to see winter go this year... only because the ice road is now closed!!

I have really enjoyed getting out to the ice every week to etch our little babes’ names. It has given me a chance to give back, in my small way, to the generous community of women that have given me so much. It also gave me my own quiet time to reminisce about Claire’s little life and to reflect on all of the families and babes that have become a part of my journey in the last 6 months.

I really was hoping to fulfill all of my requests and also to surprise a few more of you with a picture or 2 before the road closed however apparently spring has sprung!

All pending and new requests will be fulfilled once the road reopens next winter. Please feel free to continue making requests (refer to the Indelible Ice Images page for more information) and I would be happy to add your baby(ies) to my list.

Sorry for the wait, unfortunately I cannot compete with Mother Nature!

I never thought I would look forward to winter, however this project made the cold days more pleasant as it brought me joy to know that I was able to put a smile on your face and make your day a little brighter by etching your baby(ies)’ names and snowflakes on the road.

xo
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved