Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time for a change...



These past few days have been rough and I am getting more anxious for Claire’s due date however I feel a good change coming on. I think once the date passes I will be able to let go a little... my own baby steps!

I know it is time to put more energy into my family that is here with me and less on Claire who is not. Not to say that I am over her or necessarily ready to move on from her but I need to stop obsessing so much about the what ifs, the what should bes and the what could have beens and move on to what really is.

I spend way too much time on the computer or with my head in the clouds and not enough time in my real day to day life. It is time to start living again. For real.

I know it will not be easy.
I know I will continue to have down times/days.
I know that I do not like being so unhappy.
I want to be more present for my husband and children as they deserve more from me.

I am looking forward to finding a healthy balance between living in the now and reminiscing about the past. My baby girl will always be in my heart and on my mind, right where I want her to be, however I will work hard to fill my mind with all of the other wonderful people and things I have in my life, after all, sharing is caring!! I am grateful and thankful for all that I have and it is time to start showing that appreciation, once again, to those closest to me.

 
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved