Monday, March 22, 2010

Names On The Sidewalk...



Thank you to La Cubanita at Names On The Sidewalk for the newest addition to Claire’s Name Gallery! 

“What inspired me to do this for parents dealing with the loss of a child is losing my first child, a daughter, named Genesis. She was diagnosed with Anencephaly and was stillborn at about 21 weeks gestation. I had no idea how badly I wanted children till my only one was taken away from me. She forever changed my life. I have many other parents write my baby’s name for me and I can’t tell you the comfort it has brought me. I hope I can bring you some comfort as well.”

I can honestly tell you, La Cubanita, that you have brought me comfort today and I am truly thankful for the treasure you have given me!
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved