Friday, March 5, 2010

Stage 5...



5 days until my EDD and 5 stages of grief.

I am feeling a little more at ease knowing that I am getting a little closer to that 5th stage.
  1. 1. Denial (this isn't happening to me!)

2. Anger (why is this happening to me?)

3. Bargaining (If only... What if...)

4. Depression (I don’t care anymore.)

5. Acceptance (Finding acceptance may be just having more good days than bad ones. As we begin to live again and enjoy our life, we often feel that in doing so, we are betraying our loved one. We never replace what has been lost, but we can make new connections, new meaningful relationships, new inner-dependencies. Instead of denying our feelings, we listen to our needs; we move, we change, we grow, we evolve. We may start to reach out to others and become more involved in their lives. We invest in our friendships and in our relationship with ourselves. We begin to live again, but we cannot do so until we have given grief it’s time.)

~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross & David Kessler
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved