Monday, March 8, 2010

Marvelous Monday...



Today I am thankful for my little sister, Paige. She just turned 19 and shows amazing maturity and compassion when it comes to what Andrew and I have gone through. It’s in the little things she does. She is always willing to listen to me talk and look at pictures as well as bring me over Ketchup chips, a Big Turk bar and Pepsi slush when that is what I need... okay want!   :)

She came to me last week to tell me that she has taken this Wednesday off work so that she can take our kiddos for us so that Andrew and I can have some alone time on Claire’s due date.

Paige, I love you sooooo much. You are a fabulous sister, a fantastic aunt and will be an amazing mother when your time comes. You mean the world to me.
x <3 o

PS. Please click on the pic above to find out more about Marvelous Monday... and while there, send Rachel a whole lotta love today on Courtney and Colin’s Angelversary.
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved