Monday, March 29, 2010

Marvelous Mondays...



Today I am thankful for a small breakthrough.

Have you ever noticed all of the ads on the right side column of every Facebook page? I never really did until after I lost Claire. All of a sudden I felt as though I was being inundated with baby ads for everything from toys and strollers, to clothes and photography. You name it there, seemed to be a baby related ad for it.

In the beginning I would simple cry when I saw them. Then I wondered if Facebook would really listen to the feedback that they ask for about the ads. I started to write that my reason for not liking the ad was, “I am no longer pregnant.” After a couple of weeks of writing and not seeing any change I began to write, “My baby died.” And still no change so I then changed it up to a more “subtle” “MY BABY IS DEAD!! STOP. STOP.”

Well, as you can guess those ads kept popping up.

The breakthrough came yesterday.

I realized that it has been a couple of weeks since I have sent a message to Facebook about the ads. I realized that they really don’t bother me as much anymore and that I have come to terms with seeing them...

And it feels so good to let go.

PS To find out more about Rachel’s beautiful family and about how you can join in on Marvelous Mondays, click on the pic above.
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved