Sunday, May 23, 2010

16, 7 & 5 years ago today...



16 years ago today...

I was celebrating my high school graduation.
So. much. fun!
Such. great. memories!
16 years?!

7 years ago tonight...

After hanging out every single night for 2 months straight, Andrew kissed me for the very first time! (It was just minutes before the picture above was taken!) I knew that night that I was totally in love with him and was hoping that we would live happily ever after... and look where we are today! More in love than ever before, stronger as a couple than ever before and sooooo looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together this ecstatically happy! (Haha! Vomit inducing cheesiness, I know!)

5 years ago today...

Our estimated due date for our Little Love lost to an ectopic pregnancy. xo Forever in my heart. xo
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved