Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waking up sad...














I woke up crying this morning.
There is nothing I want more than to go back to bed, curl up, and cry my eyes out. I am tired. I am grumpy. I am sad. So, so sad.

I want Claire back. I wish she was still growing in my belly. I would have been 24 weeks pregnant today. I would have been feeling her kick and tumble around. I would still be trying to guess if she were a boy or a girl, if she would look like Andrew or like me or a combo. If she would be born blonde like one brother or an unexplained curly black like the other (who’s hair is now blonde too!?)

Instead of gaining baby weight I am gaining “I don’t give a crap about anything” weight. Ugh. I know what needs to be done on that front, I just don’t have the energy or the will to get started again.

On the up side? ANTM finale tonight! This roller coaster has to have some highs, right?!



 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved