Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making a mountain out of molehills...



I still think about the what ifs here and there and I am still dwelling on really little things that I make a big thing in my mind. Like I mentioned in previous posts, I know it probably wouldn't make a difference in the long run as I would probably obsess about something else instead however...

It bothers me:

- that I don't have the receiving blanket that Claire was first given to me in.
- that I didn't think to ask to get her handprints done when we saw her for a second time as they were unable to get them when she was first born.
- that I didn’t hold Claire without a blanket to really feel her skin.
- that I hadn’t thought of bringing the Li'l Peanut doll to the hospital to get size comparison pics.

All little things that we could have only done in that moment.


 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved