Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Forever changed...



You have changed me.

I am not the same person I once was.

You have made me angry, frustrated, impatient, tired, anxious, short, distant, overwhelmed, and sad.

You have made me believe in a deeper love.
Deeper than I ever thought was possible.
You have made me a better wife.
You have made me a more caring mother.
You have made me a more sympathetic friend.

You have made me a more compassionate woman.
You have made me believe in myself.
You have given me confidence.
You have given me strength.

You have helped me see the beauty in the little things, the simple wonders, the tiny treasures.

Thank you for all that you have done and will continue to do to make your mommy a better person, Claire.

I am forever changed because of you.


 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved