Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New look, same hopes...

I am so in love with this 'new' space. It has given me the boost I need to begin writing again and to reach out to more women and families in my home town, as we have very little in the way of support here, as well as as far as I can reach.

It's still a work in progress as I travel through all of the links I had originally added to make sure they are current, as well as add new links to help others navigate and find a place where they feel most comfortable. I plan on adding a couple of new pages as well once I get all of the kinks ironed out.

As different as the space may be,
my hopes are still the same as I had originally planned:

~I hope that you can find comfort here knowing that you are not alone
and that someone else out here "gets it".

~I hope that you will come back when you feel you need or want to.

~I hope that you may share your thoughts and feelings with me
and/or with others readers when you are ready.

~I hope that you will pass the info you find here on to others you feel may benefit; whether that includes other bereaved parents looking for a compassionate and informative place or to guide them in helping you through your time of grief and sorrow.

~I hope that I am able to shine a little light on your days
and that together we can work towards finding
the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved