Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What an incredible year!



Lucy my Goosey
My Girl
Pipsqueak
Toots McGoots
Little Stinker
Twinkle Toes
Little Turd
Lulu

Who could have imagined after the storm we have been through that you could bring so much goodness and light, Lucy?

Lucy’s birthday did make me think, wish, wonder about who Claire would have been, but it is so hard of a concept to even think about because if Claire had reached her first birthday, or lived at all for that matter, Lucy would never have had a chance to be here...

It's the Rainbow baby struggle.

A while back a BLM friend of mine opened my heart to an alternate way of thinking... by looking at Lucy as the ultimate gift from Claire. If it wasn't for her, her little sister would never have made her way into our lives. I find a great deal of peace in thinking that way.

Happy Birthday to my Little Light. Thank you for putting a smile on my face, for making my days a whole lot brighter, and for completing our family in a way I never thought possible.

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved