Sunday, December 25, 2011

Perfect tuning and timing...



Christmas morning...

How much fun was it to see my kiddos opening their gifts? So much fun! However, bittersweet as this year I got to watch our baby girl experience what Claire should have... the joy of a first Christmas. Despite the underlying sadness it was an amazing morning as something special happened...

We bought Andrew an iPhone dock for the kitchen. He was busy tuning the radio and once he figured it out everyone quieted and settled into playing with their new toys while listening to the tunes. And what songs did play?

followed by
No joke, one after the other.

Both songs usually make me break down instantly. However this morning I found them calming... like Claire was sending our family some love, letting us know that she was there with us, we just had to listen for her.

One of the best gifts I received this year, by far!

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved