Saturday, October 31, 2009

Confidence/Success/Focus...












I am soooo not a writer.

I have so many thoughts and ideas in my head that I would like to get out to complete this site but I can't get them down. Rather, I don't have the confidence to do it. I am afraid to fail (surprise, surprise to those of you reading who know me!).

This site is something I REALLY want to publish. I don't want to rush the process. I want my personality and feelings to come through and I want them to be well organized and precise but I don't want to make it all about me. I want to help. I don't want someone to get lost in my words and give up on the site. I don't want them to get bored and give up on my site. I want my site to be a source of comfort. I want it to be informative and useful. I want to help those in my community who are grieving. If it brings a little light to someone, then for me, that is the definition of success. And, if it reaches beyond here well, that would be a bonus!

Maybe all I needed to do was write it all down, it helps me focus.

Back to it...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved